Wednesday, April 29, 2009

In The Yard



Elephant Hosta's, huge aren't they.



Lemon Verbena and mint. You just can't kill it. So you dry the leaves and use it for teas and fragrance.









The last of the Bleeding Hearts, they were plentiful and pink this year. Because they are
succulents you have to be careful in cold weather.


The Dogwood Blooms have lasted longer this year, then normal. I believe it's because the weather has been cooler. However, the blooms are starting to fall and the petals look like a bridal trail.





Wild Azalea, Flame Azalea, Burning Bush, it has several different names but the end results are amazing. As it fills out I will post more pictures of it's progess.




My beautiful Calla Lily.




Heirloom tomato seeds. My friend Barb who lives in Florida said they don't have good dirt
for growing them. She saved last year seeds for me and ask if I would grow them for her.
I have never started tomatoes from seeds before. Getting back to my roots ya'll.



These are my hot & spicy pepper plants started from seeds.
See anything odd in the pot?






My upside down tomato plant. It did so well last year, thought I would try again.

No comments: