Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!!!

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Hope it's a wonderful day for everyone.

My plans for today are to do yard work. I can't think of anything I would rather do that I enjoy so much. The kids are going to help and we are spending the day together. I am appreciating the gifts that I have been blessed with by God. All of the rain has my flower beds looking like little jungles.

I have to tell ya'll about a wonderful blog by my friend Dana. I thought she was all about soap, but when she gave me her blogspot link WOW! is all I can say. It seems we have alot more in coomn then I thought. http://oldredbarnco.blogspot.com/ She has some great giveaways and beautiful post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In other words, they go against the grain of the careers their parents had.
Below are listed a few popular pubs where one can chill in Mumbai.
8.

Look into my web-site; pub quiz amsterdam