Monday, May 04, 2009

Happy Monday

IT STOPPED RAINING!! Briefly. I am starting to get webbed feet.

Hopefully the bees can get out today and work. The rain keeps them in the hives, washes away the pollen and knocks blooms off of plants. So I am praying for blue, clear skies.

I finished some delightful bookmarks for my swap and of course I forgot to take pictures, but I am making some more. When they are finish I will post pictures and you will see how easy they were to make. Great project for fast, last minute ideas. The kids can do them for teacher gifts or for their friends who read.

Thursday is the 'THE NORTH GEORGIA QUILT SHOP HOP." I have mapped out the shopes for me and lilred and if all works as plans I will manage to get 6 shops in 1 day and catch the 7th shop on Friday.

We are starting out in Blairsville at The Fabric Center, bright and early, 9:00. Then head down to Blue Ridge to catch Country Stitches and Mountain Holly Quilters. Then hit the famous "52" over to Dahlonega to visit the wonderful lady at Common Threads and Magical Threads. Finally over to Dawsonville to Sew Memorable and then lilred can hit the outlet stores.

We will get pictures at each business sign to mark our way and post about our visit hopefully on Friday evening. Pictures to follow, of course.

No comments: